Question everything

Sunday, May 30, 2010 comments
warning: the post entry this time might appear to be inappropriate for strong believer.. u might better read other things instead of this. coz I don't want to light any flames.

here we go

well. I like to question things, including beliefs.
Not all of my friend know it, but I am a free thinker. I don't really keep boasting about my belief in nothing, but it might seems to grow stronger.

Recently I often spare my time to watch youtube channel on Richard Dawkins videos which mostly comes from richarddawkinsdotnet channel on youtube. to look at his talks, debate, and interviews.

I do not belief, not because I just do not want to belief. I don't belief because I do not find the necessity to belief, what is right to belief and why should I belief.

every religion talks about faith. but, if you think about it, faith is blind, because faith is not supported by any evidence. I will not blindly belief in something unless I see a clear evidence and reasons on why I should belief in something and stand by it.

many religions told that god created human and other living creature on this earth, in the definition that human in the first place do not have any ancestor as it is created as human straight away by god in the first place. however, science shows that human is an evolution from other creature which is some kind of apes. and as I know, no religion teach about evolution in its holy book.


there are many other controversial things that you can find on the internet, and books. try to open your mind and question everything. seek for the truth. simple question can have deep meaning. just try to look it broadly, is this right? is this wrong? why my belief is right? why not other people's belief? is it wrong not to belief?.
just keep ask yourself question. what? why? who? where? when? how?.

I do not encourage any people who read this to become a free thinker like me. But I hope this post can encourage people to seek for the truth, to ask questions, ask for clarity.

life is a learning experience and learning is a journey. it will be a shame to live your life based on something that supported by nothing or supported by bullshits.

comments