Chiling Waterfall

Saturday, March 17, 2007 comments
This is my first trek to a waterfall and it was on 17 march 2007. This time I was choosen as a guide for this trip, I didn't even know why they chose me. Since I wanted to try and feel as a guide, I just said "yes" to their request.
From the other trek that I've done, this is the easiest one because the road is not steep and to cross the river is not hard. anyway lets enjoy the pictures that Mr.TMC, My Friends, and I have take.



The starting point (pic taken by aloy)


The Waterfall. (the second pic was taken By Mr.TMC)



people should help each other to cross the river.


the lecturer (pic taken by aloy)


Bunch of people enjoying the waterfall (pic taken by aloy)


Aloy, Nini 


The Girls (dunno who take this pic)


Me (Picture is taken by nini)


all of us (pic is taken by Mr.TMC)


Pictures of flower is taken by Mr. TMC

comments