Gunung Datuk

Tuesday, March 6, 2007 comments: 2

Hello everyone

This is my first post to my blog and I want to share some of my great experience to you

26 january 2007, I went to Gunung Datuk to clean it up and enjoy the view with everyone.
It was my first time to trek and my heart was beating so fast. It was because my body was not fit at that time. I need about 2 hours to reach the peak of Gunung Datuk. Even I was really tired and I feel a lot of pain in my leg, My energy suddenly come back when I reach the peak. It feel really great up there. The wind blow so smooth, and the view was great. But unfortunately there were rubbish and grafity up there, we tried to clean it up but it was just too much for us. We already do our best, and the mountain was cleaner now. Here are some Photos that we take that I want to share with you. Enjoy it!!


The views on the peak


The view in the forest


This is Nee On with his head stand on the peak



Edy, Dicky, Me(E-1), Amos, and Nee On

The Rubbish we brought down
Nini, Aloy, Ari, Naseem, Ms. Litman, Dicky, Farah, Kourosh, TMC, Me, and Stefhanie


Coments are Welcome

comments: 2

Anonymous :

Nice One yea..Keep posting bro..Where's Gunung Ledang pictures? I'll wait yea since I only have mine now,k?

etheralled :

Very nice. This was a pleasure to read and view. Keep smiling oh emo one, you have a good head on your shoulders, you make a difference and you are loved! =)