BORDERLINE

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 comments: 3
The lyrics was written during my watch time at Taekwondo booth promotion. When I get to my house after class, I immediately grab my guitar and find the right tone for the song.

here is the lyrics

It is something that is out of my control
something that people keep holding on
But I still can't give up
And I Just won't stop


Yes I am confused
Why I just can't let it loose
Its nothing simple
And I don't want to gamble


Lets just make beautiful
memories
It might come to an end someday
but it'll be memories that we'll grateful for


make a beautiful
memories
I don't want there to be regret
leave no regret


Oh yea..
I know you can't find the word borderline inside the lyrics, but I choose it as the title because it gives a big picture of what is happening in this song. =D

comments: 3

Shennai :

hoo..mantap si lyricnya.. tp pendek ya.. hahah...
trus tu come to an end atao come tu and end?

E-1 :

kan buat lagu mah... ngak usah panjang2... chorusnya diulang 3x..
dah panjang tuh.. skitar 4 min