BEP vs MUSE

Thursday, September 24, 2009 comments: 1
I wrote "sunway lagoon ribuut" on my facebook status, and this happen




Roger Ng:TMR BEP!!!!
Muhammad Ikhwan:yea... which means I can't sleep early at the day before MAPCU.. will be noisy like hell
Roger Ngwth...WHAT NOISY??!!




it's gonna be BOOM BOOM POW!!!

That BEP gonna GET IT STARTED


That will make it BE A GOOD GOOD NIGHT~~~


Without them singing, WHERE IS THE LOVE?





Muhammad Ikhwan: I'd prefer Muse Come to Sunway Lagoon

The moment they went up the stage, everyone will be "hysteria"

Together with other Muse fan I'll "Sing for Absolution" under the "starlight" while it "Rain" where all of "The Resistance" gather and ask for "Apocalypse Please" "Endlessly".

then we will "Take a Bow" become an "Assassin" and shoot government which makes us "Ruled by Secrecy"

When the concert ended, They will be "eternally missed", and we will all scream I am "feeling good".

forever they will be my "Guiding Light", my numero "UNO", and the only band that can satisfy my "Undisclosed Desires"

note: all the quoted words are their song title



I find this interesting, that is why I posted it here. ^^

comments: 1