BACK TO BLOGGING

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 comments
Hmmm...


Few of my friends just start blogging, and this kinda fired me up to do so.


I'm not sure how should I start off my blog once again...
Long time ago I was thinking of posting "RIP e-1here.blogspot.com"
but, here I am. Back to blogging




anyway, few days ago I got MUSE new album
all songs are nice, especially MK Ultra, Resistance, and Unnatural Selection


However, I am a little bit disappointed as they are not as raw as they were before. I hope they will produce more songs that similar in style with "Dead Star", "Citizen Erased", "Hyper Music", and "Futurism". These are the type of song from MUSE that could make me head banging to the max.
. Moreover, Matt new guitar, the keytarcaster kinda upset me. A guitar without a string is not a guitar, when I saw Him with His keytarcaster I was like "What The Fuck".




Thats it. Just a little bit of update for now!!!.


I thought of something else to be posted up in the future, but I'm not sure which one should go first:
1. Lyrics of songs that I have written recently
2. Funny Videos from youtube
3. My Journey as a musician (planning on telling a little bit on how I started playing guitar, changing band from X-Numb, into a no name band, then vanishing acts, acoustic band with Johan cs, and another new band with some member from Antithesis)
4. Some Gadgets that I want/need.
5. Any suggestion???

comments