The Stain.. The change....

Thursday, October 8, 2009 comments
~~~Twilight and MUSE~~~

Whenever I am free
I like to check MUSE wiki and muse twitter

then one day.. I open the link from MUSE wiki which lead me to MTV movie blog which stated

"Meyer might welcome that scenario, as the author/music lover said she’d always hoped the gig could go to the lead singer for her beloved band, Muse. "Personally, I don't think anybody could do a better job than Matthew Bellamy, because he is an amazing composer and his instrumental stuff is just the way Edward should play, because its so complicated," Meyer observed. "It almost sounds like you'd have to have two people playing to get that level of sound. So, that would be my favorite."


AND also.. I found this on MUSE wiki








Stephenie Meyer lists Muse as an inspiration for her second novel New Moon. Acknowledgments of the novel New Moon: "-- And, finally, thank you to the talented musicians who inspire me, particularly the band Muse - there are emotions, scenes, and plot threads in this novel that were born from Muse songs and would not exist without their genius. --"
Acknowledgments of Meyer's third novel Eclipse: "-- I am in your debt, rock gods of Muse, for yet another inspiring album. Thank you for continuing to create my favorite writing music. --"
In her final book Breaking Dawn, Meyer also dedicated it to Muse. "And thanks also to my favourite band, the very aptly named Muse, for providing a saga's worth of inspiration. --"
When I read all of these I was like

UUrggghhhhh!!!!
COME ON... you just destroyed the image of the band.... they are a rock star and you keep linking them to your novel and movie. What the hell !!!... its like staining a BLACK cloth with a PINK color.. damn it!!!

its not that I hate twilight, but twilight should just stay away from MUSE.. STAY AWAY!!!

~~~CHANGE~~~
I don't know why.. but MUSE has changed so much in their new album.. they still rock my soul but there are parts of them that is missing in this album..


Muse-Agitated


I miss their energy and music that sounds raw


Muse-Stockholm syndrome

Check out 4:54.... I wish he will scream like that again in the upcoming gigs

Muse-Dead Star



One of my favorite Muse Track.. I miss their music that sound kinda metal.. and heavily distorted..


Hopefully in the next album Matt will play guitar more compared to piano

comments