Oct 21, 2009

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 comments
I supposed to do revision for exam now.. But too lazy to do it..

I spend the day revising Marketing Plan power point for TGV cinema, facebook, play my guitar, and listen to MUSE.. till suddenly something went on my mind when I saw steve vai private tour video where he gave name to his two favorite guitars..

for 2 years I kept my acoustic guitar unnamed, and gave my electric guitar a half-assed name (blackie)

today, I finally got the inspiration of what my guitars name should be..

the L.A music acoustic guitar name shall be "Sam" from now on.
and the Ibanez Jem JR BK electric guitar shall be "Dean" from now on.

anyway, starting summer I will work part time @ sunway to gain money to buy a bass. I also decided the name for my future bass. Its gonna be "Bobby"

All of the 3 instrument shall become the "Hunters" Family. Hehehe

They name are all inspired from Supernatural characters. Somehow I think it fits the character of the instrument.

Dean is the straight forward, Clumsy, Macho, Rock n Roll, Violent kind of guy. Thats why his name shall be used for the black electric guitar.
Sam is the Loving, Smart, Complex, Diligent type of guy. Thats why his image more fitted to be in the Acoustic Guitar.

comments