PUNK CORE ISLAND!!!!

Thursday, October 1, 2009 comments




at 28 and 29 September 2009.. I went to pangkor island together with my friends..

17 people joined the trip.
Suwandhi, Megawatai rantai, Olaiva, Shanaynay, Stephanai, Pitok, Susan, Mamon, Yunny, Marlen, Rio, Arie, Amonk, Mollen, K, Hebi, and Me


----28 September 2009-----

Wake up early in the morning...
prepare my luggage and call the taxi... we need 5 taxi and I just got 3 deal with taxi drivers that I know, therefore I called sunlight taxi service. Around 6.40 called sunlight taxi, and 10 minutes later after I called, they called me back and told me that there is no taxi... I said "WHAT", and immediately they closed the phone. Got panic for a while and tried to call public cab taxi service. They didn't even pick up the phone. WTH!!..
I called taxi Kenny after that. luckily he got two taxi that can we use to puduraya, but the deal is rather expensive, RM30.

around 7.10 we went to Puduraya, and reach the destination around 8.05
Uncle mike friend which supposed to charge based on meter (25.??) charge us RM30..
I'm not the type of guy that would argue or fight for the fight ringgit.. So, sorry guys if our cost is RM5 higher..

At puduraya, we have a light breakfast of donut there and take the bus to Lumut at 8.35.
The 4 hours spent in the bus is very boring. Nothing to do, and it even hard to sleep, the chair is not comfortable enough.

Yinny, attempted to be kind to Hebi said "mundurin aja kursinya heb, KAKI KU PENDEK"
As I was sitting beside her, I immediately said what she had said once again louder... LOL


inside the bus


around 1 pm we arrived at Lumut and take Ferry at 1.30 to Pangkor Island.


inside the ferry


on the ferry..

After reach the island, we immediately check in the hotel and eat kwetiao goreng together...

First event on the island is cycling.
Yinny decided not to join the event.. maybe because she scared of falling of from a bicycle again.
Susan need to take a quick lesson of "how to ride a bicycle" from us.. :p
Cycling @ Pangkor is pretty much fun.. But I get full of myself having fun and forgot about the others. I went to fast and leave the group behind while cycling. Forgotten about Susan that haven't mastered the basic of cycling. Sorry, My bad. :p


bicycle gangsters



lots of bicycles

Susan was struggling riding the bicycle, and after a while we decided just to rent a motorbike to help Susan. Therefore, Amonk and Me went back to the hotel and rent a motorbike for RM25/day. I rode the motorbike and fetch Susan to the hotel. At the hotel backyard, we saw "BABI HUTAN". Lots of them, 2 adults Babi hutan, and 10 young babi hutan.



After that, I take a bicycle and went back to search for the other and saw them at a shore. then we took some picture together.


E-1




that day is ellen b'day..

After this we went back to the hotel for a while. Ask the uncle if we still have the time to ride banana boat but apparently we were too late. Therefore, we decided just to go back to the beach and have some fun.
Some of us were "attacked" by a tentacle. K, got the biggest injury from the tentacle.







Apostasy


gigantic jelly fish..


the sinking banana boat.. lol

We have BBQ at the night, and it was really really delicious. We had Fried Rice, Fish, Prawn, Crab, and Chicken.
I liked the ray fish the most, and the sambal.. uuuhh. it was very nice
Yinny and Yunny sponsored the BBQ fee.. Thx mommy, thx auntie.. lol


the fight for the last piece of BBQ chicken... :p


After BBQ we play games, sing some songs, and laugh to our hearts content













--------29 September 2009--------

Day 2 of the trip.

I wake up around 7.40 in the morning to realise that I did not need to take a bath at that morning coz we will be wet soon as we gonna play banana boat and snorkeling.
8.10... Didn't feel sleepy anymore. I decided just to go to the shore and enjoy the view. I sat there alone for about 10 minutes then look for some shells for another 10 minutes.

After that I went back to the hotel and eat breakfast of nasi lemak with the others.

After everyone finished the food, we took a boat to take us to the snorkeling spot. The boat is pretty fast, and the uncle that drove the boat lean the boat left and right to make it fun.. Oliva got very scared when the boat leaning left and right. I think she might have phobia of water. She hold Shanaynay's and Mollen's hand tight.
She almost cried and I don't really know what to do to comfort her. But after a while, I think she get used to the boat a bit. :)

at one spot.. the uncle went to take a short dive and show us a coral, a sea urchin, and two sea cucumber..


mega with the coral


Look at the sea cucumbers on his hands


Oliva and the sea urchin

We also got to see some stones that resemble animal shapes


Turtle


Ikan Boom Boom PAW


Crocodile


Then we went to snorkeling..
However it is not like how I expected it to be.. No corals, just fishes, and not so many types of fish either...




After snorkeling.. we went to coral island.. we rest there, play with the sand, play ball, play banana boat, and I did a little bit traveling on the island..


Arrive on the coral island


took a little bit of rest there


Novita on the Hammock


enjoying ourself


Banana boat


Play with the sand


I was kinda stuck up there for a minute,.. its rather difficult to go down compared to go up
I also went to climb up some other rocks and/or went over it trying to find any special view or nice spot.. but naaahhh.. nothing special hidden behind the rocks

After resting, take pictures, play banana boats, etc etc.. we went back to the hotel and take a bath
some of us event shampooed together outside the hotel room


Ellen...


Shanaynay


Me

After everyone finish cleaning up themselves and pack up their stuffs, we went to have lunch..






From the restaurant.. we went sightseeing the island and buy some seafood crackers..









Around 6.00 we went to the harbour and take ferry to lumut..
And at 6.30 I take the bus and drove we all back to sunway.. LOL


comments