Immortal Lies

Friday, October 23, 2009 comments
created @ 10:23PM  Oct 23, 2009

I can't recall it anymore
its just me against the world now
Others are happily exposed themselves
I can't do the same


I'm caged, you are caged, they are caged
the whole world is trap
layered by the dusts
blown by the wind
people learn to believe an immortal lies from the past


I can't forgive, I'll not forget
what you've done to me and the world
bizarre ambition on your mind
I'll never give in

written in 15 minutes, suddenly words just flow around  in my mind.. so I just grab a paper and a pen.. I think I'll leave this be.. Trying to turn it into a song would be difficult cuz the writing didn't really have a pattern...

the story content of this words are heavily influenced by MUSE.. but the words used are influenced by MUSE and The Rasmus..

comments